Tuesday, September 3, 2013

RP: Jacquotte #2

(Second part of Jacquotte)
We continued down the alley, when I started running as fast as I could to try and lose the dumb-asses. I sure lost them alright. They were slow and obese, they didn't stand a chance against my small, skinny body. But I was still strong and tall. I knew that I was almost there, so I put my hood on and stopped running. I needed to save up my energy for the "client". I tried to open the gate, but it had a pass-code lock on it. I immediately called my colleague Jamie. She knew about hacking things. She told me to take a picture of the lock and send it to her. So I did as I was told and I sent her the image. She told me the code right away.
"How?" I asked Jamie.
"A magician never gives away her secrets." She replied, and then hung up. I loved Jamie for her amazing personality. She was basically a girl version of me. We were both very shady and mysterious.that's what made us interesting. I had known Jamie since I was born. We were both born into rich, jerk families. I ran away when I was 13 though. I ran away from my life. From my brothers and sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment