Monday, September 2, 2013

RP: Angela #2

(Second post of Angela, so if you haven't read the first one, then you will probably be confused!)
I looked at my gun and noticed that I only had one bullet left. I had to make this count. The bulletproof song came into my head. I thought to myself, and knew that I couldn't shoot straight forward. He would just dodge it again!so I pointed the gun to a flagpole and he looked at me confused. It hit the flagpole and bent it, then bouncing off and going straight through his body. Blood gushed out of him and he fell to the ground. I felt relief, and then the guilt came pouring in on me. It dumped its disgusting feeling onto me and shoved it in my face. I could not escape it. Then a miracle happened. He limped over and stood up. He stood up! He reached inside of his body and pulled out the bullet. The blood disapeared and the wound in his stomach healed completely. The only trace of him being shot, was that I had no bullets left. I looled at the ammo of my gun, and behold. I had one bullet left again. Had I imagined it?

No comments:

Post a Comment