Sunday, September 1, 2013

pokemon X and Y

So you guys may not know this, but I LOVE POKEMON! So have any of you seen the new starter pokemon for Pokemon X and Y?
Well basically I don't even have a 3DS, so I am probably going to get one soon. And also guys, I am a huge gamer... so I love video games A LOT!
My favorite starter pokemon for X and Y is Fennikin, but mostly because I always have a fire starter pokemon. Whether its Cyndaquill or Torchic...I always choose a fire-type. Comment below what you usually pick!

3 comments:

  1. Either grass or fire type. Water types bother me immensely with their... Watery ways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha. Yeah. I hope more people start reading my blog...
    I love you Zemire!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete