Monday, September 2, 2013

RP: Angela #1

I looked out my window of my car, a frightened look on my face. The girl had not done anything wrong! It was a tall man, with dark black hair and his soul as dark as his hair. He was about to slit a small girls throat. But no one else seemed to notice. I looked through my purse to try and find something to help the girl, and I found my gun! I opened the window, and my hands were shaking. Was I really about to kill someone? I had too. I shot. Everything in slow motion. The dark-haired boy moved as fast of the speed of light, and he dodged it.
"How?" I murmured to myself. He glanced at me, and let the girl go. I felt a weight of trouble lift off of my shoulders. He had forgotten the girl.
He looked at me again and grinned. I managed a grin back, even though I knew that I was lying. I was about to kill this man...
(Okay..so guys basically I will title this story to Angela, and
more to her in another post. Also I will have other stories going on, with other names.)

No comments:

Post a Comment