Monday, September 2, 2013

RP: Jacquotte #1



I was assigned two idiots. After working for 15 years at the agency, they still stuck me in a group with two hellish idiots. Incompetent fools! I wanted to murder them on the spot! But we were assigned to kill one person.
"Come on, dumb ass!" I whispered to the slow one.
"You don't have to be so mean..." Robert replied.
"Yeah, that hurt my feelings!" Richard added.
"Feelings? You guys are worried a out feelings? You really are a couple of idiots aren't you... you can't rely on feelings when you are a murderer!" I whispered.
They kept talking, but their talking was blocked out by my mind. I was thinking about how I just wanted to get this mission over with.
"Hey boss, I think I saw someone." Richard said.
"You've gotta be shitting me." I sarcastically said.
"Is that bad?" Robert asked.
"We are in a city. People LIVE in cities. Now shut up and follow me." My french accent was very thick and i am pretty sure that they couldn't tell what I was saying so I just continued down the alley. 








No comments:

Post a Comment