Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Loathing love

The lovers floating away,
Oblivious to me,
Guess I'm havin' a bad-bad day.
Oh god. What did I do.

Strolling around,
Hands in my pockets,
Looking at the ground,
At the chalk hearts with crosses in em'

Walkin in circles,
Same enviornmental,
Same people and dogs,
With the same aparment rentals.

Sittin on the bench,
Cradling my head,
Can you please leave,
I hate everyone.

What I got to do,
To have a good day,
None of that loving,
On this stupid holiday.

Valentines,
Secret admirers,
Some cheap damn chocolates,
And that stupid school dance.

What I gotta do,
To have a good day,
Just go out on my own,
And plug my own ears.

Idiotic love,
Rushing to conclusions,
Breakin up,
Repeat the process.

I can't understand,
Why its even primary,
What I gotta do?
For them to leave me alone.

"No I'm not going".
"You already know my views,
No one wants to ask,
An asexual, jerk.

I try bein nice,
It ends up getting weird,
That's when I decided,
That I really hate love.

Messin with people,
Tricking and using,
Seems all bad,
At least that's all I've gotten.

What am I going to do,
Why am I here,
Who am I really,
And will someone love my hate.

Common interests,
Attractive traits,
That's all they think you need,
To be quote the one.

Id rather die,
Then waste my life,
With some fool,
Who doesn't even know me.

Now, what I gotta do.
To open up my mind,
Tears flying 'cross my face,
And I don't even know why.


No comments:

Post a Comment